New America’s Early & Elementary Education Policy team is partnering with School Readiness Consulting on the blog series Centering Equity: Innovations and Local Solutions in Early Childhood Education. This blog series works to center equity in early childhood education. Through highlighting local innovation and promising practices, we aim to create space to lift up local voice and efforts as integral to advancing early childhood equity from community to larger systems-level change.
- Centering Equity: Local Progress and Innovation by Lindsey Allard Agnamba - Oct. 7, 2019
- Centering Equity: Leading for Equity in Early Learning by Thelma Wong - Oct. 22, 2019
- Centering Equity: Racial Equity in the Early Learning Classroom—More than a Buzzword for More than a Gap by Jennifer Caldwell - Nov. 5, 2019
- Centering Equity: Busting the Bell Curve - How Can We Tell the Whole Story of Early Childhood Education? by Kristina Rodriguez - Nov. 19, 2019
- Centering Equity: Authentic Family Engagement Is Bi-Directional: Engaging in Meaningful Family Partnerships by Jennifer Caldwell - Dec. 3, 2019
- Centering Equity: Actionable Next Steps by Nicole Sharpe - Dec. 10, 2019