This event has reached maximum capacity and is no longer accepting registrations.
On May 16, join New America's Vice President for Technology and Policy, Cecilia Muñoz, Mayor Bill de Blasio, and other national and city leaders for a forum presented by the NYC Center for Economic Opportunity on the role of evidence and innovation in addressing inequality, in NYC and nationally.
SCHEDULE9:15 AM:Doors open and light breakfast
10:00 – 11:00AM:Keynote conversation
- Bill de Blasio, Mayor, City of New York
- Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Panel conversation
- Cecilia Muñoz, Vice President of Policy & Technology and Director, National Network, New America
- Matt Klein, Executive Director, NYC Center for Economic Opportunity
- Gordon Berlin, President, MDRC
- Anthony Shorris, First Deputy Mayor, City of New York
- Richard Buery, Deputy Mayor for Strategic Policy Initiatives, City of New York
- Herminia Palacio, Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services, City of New York
- Gabrielle Fialkoff, Senior Advisor to the Mayor and Director of the Office of Strategic Partnerships, City of New York
- Mindy Tarlow, Director, Mayor's Office of Operations, City of New York
- Maria Torres-Springer, Commissioner, Department of Housing Preservation and Development, City of New York