*Registration is now closed.
New America and Arizona State University invite you to the Future of War Conference 2017 on March 21 in Washington, D.C. The event will feature leaders from government, military, journalism, academia, and the private sector exploring questions of international security and defense, including:
- How will military innovations change the future force structure?
- What lessons can social sciences teach us about what comes next for post-ISIS areas of Iraq and Syria?
- How big should the U.S. military be?
- What will U.S. relations with Russia and China look like in four years?
- With the weaponization of social media, what is the future of war online?
This conference is one of the signature events of the Future of War project—a partnership between New America and Arizona State University—which brings together interdisciplinary experts working to develop new paradigms for understanding and addressing the changing nature of armed conflict and systematic violence.